NATIONAL FRUIT PRODUCT COMPANY, INC.
SANITATION – LEAD PERSON
2nd SHIFT - WITH FLEXIBILITY
- Lead, direct, train and motivate sanitation force.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and possess good math skills.
- Ability to understand and execute verbal instructions.
- Will be responsible cleaning machinery, floors, walls, and surrounding areas.
- Will be responsible for mechanical assembly, disassembly of equipment to include but not limited to retorts, cooker, fillers, finishers, Badder/Bertocchi, etc.
- Must keep working equipment in good and clean working condition while being safety conscious.
- Must have knowledge and ability to promote good working habits, ensure proper use of personal protective equipment, chemical identification and their safe usage.
- Must have knowledge of GMP’s and SQF requirements and ensure the sanitation workforce follows the guidelines.
- Must be able to transport and use chemicals properly.
- Must have forklift certification or be able to obtain certification.
- Will fill in for the department manager for short periods.
- Will be required to do other work as directed.
- One to six months to become proficient in job. Must be flexible in shift and hours worked.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER