Executive Administrative Assistant
|Title:||Executive Administrative Assistant|
Position summary: An Executive Administrative Assistant provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO.
Education and Experience:
- Duties include clerical, administrative and project-based.
- Scheduling travel
- Arranging meetings
- Handling information requests
- Preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such requires diplomacy and discretion.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description can be changed at any time.
- High School Graduate / GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm.
- Associate degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role preferred