Henkel Harris Application
|Title:||Henkel Harris Application|
Position of General Laborer will be required to work in various manufacturing departments to meet scheduling and manufacturing needs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Use a variety of hand tools and adhesives to assemble parts into a finished unit within quality specifications.
- Use of complex machinery and equipment.
- Set up & properly utilize jigs to assemble component parts.
- Inspect parts for defects/inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Accurately record production information.
- Assist with employee training.
- Participate in team meetings & activities.
- Work as member of a team.
- Move parts in & out of work area using proper equipment.
- Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description can be changed at any time.
Education and Experience:
- Reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication, problem solving.
- High School Graduate / GED
Reporting to this position:
Physical demands and work environment:
- Safety is vitally important not only at our facility but also from a personal standpoint. Employees are responsible for understanding and following all safety procedures. GMP and housekeeping procedures are to be followed as part of any job at our facility.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment requires mandatory use of ear plugs.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications